Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

This is not a little bit country...

Here's a fun Meme from KJ to come up with your very own band.
Through a random search, you come up with your bands name, the title of your album and the album cover photo. You can't keep refreshing the link. Ya gotta work with what you get. :)
Let's make a band:
1. Click here. The first article title is the name of your band.
2. Click here. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. Click here. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Take your photo, add the band name and title, then post it.Here's what I got out of the mix:


My band name is: PRINCESS XENIA GEORGELEVNA OF RUSSIA
The album title is: Would Have Confused Einstein
Here is my album cover:

Hmmm... doesn't sound very country to me.... maybe you will have better luck.

Comments:
Mine goes like this:
Band Name: Robert E. Lee Elementary School
Album: Make-up on Two Faces
And my cover is a picture of a swan.

Soooo not cool...
 
When does your album drop? Can't wait to hear how sales go!
 
My band: Eurovision Dance Contest
Album: Us A National Blessing
Cover: A chubby housewife sitting on a bed with giant chunks of meat hanging from the ceiling.

I think it's techno.
 
Hahah I didn't do the first two, but my album cover would be an elderly man. :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?